Thursday, March 25, 2010

Morning day nine!

Day Nine: This morning we got up just in time to say good-bye to Wendy before she headed out to work! Then it was time for the yummy breakfast she had made! BLUEBARRY COFFEE CAKE!!!!! Good stuff! We spent some time blogging and talking to Bryan and then Bryan and Evan left for Portland. I have LOVED spending a little time with them! Kinda wish they didn't live so far away... Wish I could of spent more time, hopefully I will be able to come up some time with my mom on one of her weekend adventures! Todays plan… MULTNOMAH FALLS!!!!!, Powells bookstore in Portland and then to South Beach Oregon to spend the night at Sarah’s aunt and Uncles house again! Fun filled and packed day! Gotta go, see ya in Oregon! More of my pictures to follow hopefully tonight!

~Heather~

No comments:

Post a Comment