Monday, March 22, 2010

day 4, 5 and 6

ok, so...
My counterparts are much better at making posts then me!~ oh well. Getting through washington and staying with the goertzen's was great! I got to talk to people who have a goat dairy in the state and produce with only 100 head!!! they must be very active marketers and really seel alot of novelty stuff. I was a wonderful day and hanging out with my brother and sister in seattle was a hoot!~ I loved spending time with them! The next day (day 5) was mostly driving and getting settled in. Our hostel is great and everyone here is really nice! Driving, though, is HORRIBLE here. In the space of 3 minutes, I saw 4 birds flying my way just because I chose to go the speed limit! People swirve all over the place and honk like they want the whole world to look at them... sigh. I miss California driving. The people here at the C&N Backpackers hostel has been awesome!!! We got to talk to most of the people on our floor and even got some travleing advice from a guy with a cool accent on what we should see in whistler! The Canadian money is a little confusing, but we are getting a hang of it.

I have loved this trip. I am starting to feel well traveled! hahahah. I know I have a far way to go, but I suddenly realized that I can do it!!! Just stay calm, keep your money and passport as close to you as possible and ask questions! You can go anywhere!

well, that's my sign out for now. I'll try to be better about posting.
I love you all
day 6 and I want my dog here even more!

No comments:

Post a Comment