Thursday, March 25, 2010

From Vancouver to Vancouver!

Day Eight: Well today was our last morning in Vancouver L We still had yet to see a Mountie or a moose and found out that we could see a Mountie in Victoria and apparently it is a very pretty place so we headed over to Horseshoe bay but it was REALLY expensive and with the time on the fairies it would’ve taken us WAY to long so we decided to spend sometime at the bay and then head out… so unfortunately no moose or Mounties L But it’s ok we had a lot of fun otherwise! While I am sad that we didn’t have more time in Vancouver I am ready to go be home and not traveling! I am not a travel person I am a destination person so trips like when I went to Italy fit my style a little better, but I have loved actually spending a Spring Break doing something kinda crazy!!! Anyways, after crossing the border a few hours ago we are now driving down to Vancouver Washington to spend the night at the Abelings home for the night! Can’t wait to eat and go to sleep!!!!! Not to long ago we drive through Toledo Washington and I suggested that we say “HOLY TOLEDO BATMAN!!!!!” as we drive through and so we did! Good times, good times! (I stop writing this in the car and am now writing it at Thursday morning) So we got to the Abeling house around 9:30 P.M. last night and were great by hugs and welcomes at the door! Wendy told us that the guys where out getting the pizza and would be back soon! So we talked, played with their cute doggie and got settled in. The guys got here and we talked some more while the pizza was baking! Then we talked while eating the YUMMY pizza! It was great! After that it was off to bed for the night!

~Heather~

No comments:

Post a Comment