Saturday, March 20, 2010

Day 4---Quotes and Music of the Day

----Quotes----
Bekah-"Take a Picture with the Fruit Man!"
Fruit Man-"We're not just Fruit Men...We have names!"
(So we took a picture with the Fruit Man!)

Karen-"Would you like to stop by and see the Seminary?"
Bekah-"Umm...no thanks I'll just sit in the car..."
(then we arrived)
Bekah-"Oh! You meant Seminary not Cemetery! Sure, I'll go in!"

Bekah-"If you run into a man selling peanuts speaking spanish...you've gone too far. BUT, if you run into a man selling peanuts speaking French...then you went the right way!"

Seth-"My sister must think I'm such a wimp."
Bekah-"No, I think you're a person...CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! (*Jazz Hands*)

---Music---
We toured around Seattle today, so this is what we heard.

Squirrel Butter (Sitting outside the original Starbucks in the Pike Place Market)(video to follow)

Guy playing drums on buckets
(Sitting on the street at the Ferry entrance)

Guy in orange shirt and orange converse playing guitar with guy rocking out to his accordion
(Standing and swaying and jumping on the corner near the Fish Market)

~Sarah~

1 comment:

  1. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I LIKE! I WOULD BE CRAZY MOMMA DANCIN' ON THE STREET CORNER TO "BABY GOT BACK" TO MAKE THE PRESH STOP SCREAMING!

    ReplyDelete