Saturday, March 20, 2010

Day 2:

well let me tell you. What a long day this ended up to be!! Long and AWESOME!!! some might think that getting stuck by a bridge, forced to drive 25 miles an hour any time you passed more then 2 houses grouped together, not being allowed to pump your own gas or be able to see more then 200 fee in front of you makes for a bad night! But I say NAY!!! God is good to change the hearts of those that need comforting, and I had more fun singing to myself and driving those crazy roads then on most of the rest of the trip that far. The rest of the day was really fun! I got to pet a police mans horse that obviously knew he was MUCH to good for the crowd, and tried to eat this poor ladies hat because she walked right over to his face and tried to pet him from the front! People are so funny sometimes! Who in there right mind would walk straight at a horse?!! heheheh. Like they can even see right in front of them. (chuckling to myself). silly people. anyways. I digest! I wish you all were here!
Day 2 and I still miss my dog!

~Bekah~

No comments:

Post a Comment