Sunday, March 21, 2010

From Washington to Canada!

Day Five: And so it begins! We are in the car listening to Ayiesha Woods J Good stuff! Bekah just asked me “hey, you wanna go to Canada today?” my response… “Well, since we are in the neighborhood… why not!” Then I asked Sarah the same question, her response… just a wide-eyed nod with a huge smile! I think we are headed for Canada then! It’s hard to believe that only four days ago I at this time I was turning in two papers and now I am 3 hours from Canada! It’s crazy what you can do in less then a week! You can drive over 1,305 miles, through almost the entire western coast of the USA and into Canada! You can stay in three different friends and families beautiful homes and in a hostel in a foreign country. You can drive past wildflowers and through the redwoods, over rolling hills or over mountains, along the coast or through the desert! What a contrasting landscape of God’s beautiful creation we have seen J Now as we are driving past Sarah is taking pictures out the window of the Seattle skyline! We are going to have SO many pictures of this trip to share with everyone when we get back!!! We I’m tired of typing so for now good-bye… oh one more thing HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!

~Heather~

No comments:

Post a Comment