Thursday, March 18, 2010

How crazy is this!!! We are totally going to Canada for no other reason then just because!!! Family is great! the send off was amazing and running into everyone before we left was super cool! We left Wednesday and got to KJ's house at about 10PM. The girls sat down and started planning and I promptly fell asleep... well... that's what Adventures are about I guess. completely missing EVERYTHING!! hehehe. That's alright. I'm driving the first part of today, so it's good that I got the most sleep. Then I can be ready for the AWESOME day of today! We have lots of stuff that we have no idea if we are going to do and lots of people we hope we can see and pretty much a basic idea of which way we are going!!! So we're good.
See you all in Oregon!
day 2 and I already miss my dog!

~Bekah~

2 comments:

  1. I love how you say "we have a basic idea of which way we are going!!!". Thats soooo reasuring! I can't believe you and heather left pickles and bean at home! I'd never leave baby Noah at home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are awesome and I am so jealous! Thanks for the videos and Pickle misses you already, too.

    ReplyDelete