Friday, April 2, 2010

A misplaced post that I found on my iphone

Day Nine (1:38 A.M.): *A note: the following post was originally written on my phone (my phone was less disruptive to everyone’s sleep then typing on my computer J) and was later transferred and edited here. This post belong chronologically between my post about day eight and the morning of day nine. So here it is:

It is now 1:38 A.M. Thursday morning and I am lying in bed in Vancouver, Washington after just updating the blog! The girls and everyone else in the house are asleep and I lay here just listening to the rain and looking out the window. Canada and most of Washington are behind us, as we have begin our descent back to Socal and normal life… I don’t think I’m ready for really life to begin again… What a road I have before me, as do we all. But right now I choose not to think about it… All I want to do is listen to the rain.

~Heather~

No comments:

Post a Comment